Acne, Anti inflammatory, Anti-aging, Antioxidant, Barrier membrane, Blackheads & whiteheads, Body treatment, Botanicals, Hydration, Large pores, Oily skin, Rosacea, Sensitive skin, Sun damage
A skin detoxifying enzymatic treatment for weekly use.
- Triple Enzyme Peel is a deeply detoxifying treatment that disintegrates and removes dead skin through a powerful enzymatic reaction of three enzymes – bromelain, papain, and cucurbita pepo enzyme.
- Skin renewal is enhanced naturally through the microscopic resurfacing of the skin.
- Bentonite & sea clays draw skin impurities from the pores.
- Can be used to hasten removal of excess dead skin after traditional chemical peels.
- Asian green tea and botanicals reduce inflammation, and organic oils moisturize and repair the skin with bio-identical lipids.
- Helps restore the skin’s barrier membrane.
- This nourishing renewal treatment is recommended for sensitive skin, rosacea-prone skin, acne-prone skin, all skin types, and accelerates post-peel skin shedding.
Directions: Cleanse with physician-recommended Melanopeel® cleanser. Apply treatment to skin for 15 minutes and remove with a warm wash cloth. Use 1-3 times weekly.